Who loves a dinner that can be made in a single pan with just a few steps? This girl! And you too, I bet.
The set-up is minimal and the ingredients are basic enough that you never have to worry about whether or not you have these things on hand.
This week we’re making an easy, healthy dinner recipe that can be made in one pan or sheet pan. In our case Asian Chicken. A favorite of mine, that is so simple you can practically make it in your sleep.
I’m passionate about helping you make healthy eating as easy as it can be so this new format just might blow 🙀your mind!
This video is short, sweet, and easily digestible – pun intended – and fun to share with all your friends! Sharing is caring.
Getting ready to make the dinner
You might be a vegetarian or you may not have chicken on hand – you can swap out the chicken for pork, turkey, tempeh, beef or even more veggies.
This recipe yields enough to last you and your family throughout the week!
I know not everyone may feel comfortable enough in the kitchen to make this at first, but it is so much easier than you think. Trust me! Once you go sheet pan, you never go back.
Here are the kitchen tools you’ll need:
- Large ziplock bag
- Sheet pan
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Whisk and tongs
- Parchment paper
Ingredients & Directions
- Serves: 6-8
- Cook time: 25 min
- Prep time: 1 hour (for marinating – can be done overnight)
First, you’ll need to make the marinade. Once the marinade is done, the chicken will rest in it for up to an hour before baking.
- Two cloves of garlic
- 1-inch minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Half cup soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- Half cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hot chili oil
Ingredients for chicken:
- Eight boneless skinless chicken breasts
- One sliced red bell pepper
- Half pound sugar snap peas
- Two chopped zucchini
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- While chicken is marinating, chop red pepper and zucchini and set aside.
- When you’re about 20 minutes away from the marinade being done, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place all 8 marinated chicken breasts on the parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the chopped veggies on top and around the chicken.
- Return to the oven and bake 15 more minutes, until vegetables are tender and starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven, place chicken on a platter, surround with the vegetables, and sprinkle fresh cilantro on top as a garnish. Cilantro is pretty and adds a great flavor!
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe could not be easier and I know you’ll love it. To download a copy of the recipe enter your name and email below and I’ll send it right on over to you.
Comment below if you plan on making Sheet Pan Asian Chicken this week!