Pregnancies are all about new starts. In that spirit, today I am launching something new myself. Not a pregnancy, but something I have been “laboring” over for a while (excuse the pun). A YouTube show! I’m so excited I can’t even tell you. On my new YouTube channel, you will be able to SEE the topics that I write about and that you have been wondering about during your pregnancy, pregnancy planning, or after-pregnancy life.
I’m going to be covering topics like:
- Pregnancy complications, from high blood pressure to diabetes to preterm labor and more,
- Fetal complications like birth defects, growth concerns, and twins/multiples,
- Recipes and healthy eating ideas,
- Interviews with more specialists that you may encounter during your pregnancy – pediatric cardiologists, fetal and pediatric surgeons, neonatologists, and others,
- Interviews with moms with diabetes and moms of babies with conditions like Down syndrome, genetic syndromes, and different birth defects, so you can see that you’re not alone, and
- Laugh out loud
fun, like Q&A episodes, Is This Normal?, Stump the Midwives, Stuff I Love, and so much more!
There will be a new episode every Tuesday. Today’s episode is an introduction – to who I am (for those of you that I don’t know yet), what Maternal-Fetal Medicine is about, and why I love it. So we can start getting to know each other.
This is the introductory episode for the Dr. Tracy Papa show – who I am and what the field of Maternal-Fetal Medicine is all about. And check back next week for a brand new episode where I will be
YouTube is a great way to make our connection more real – you can see me, find answers to your questions, talk to moms who have been through what you’re experiencing, and meet the experts who care for moms and babies every day.
And now, a favor, please…
To help me launch this channel and reach as many women as possible, can you like this video on YouTube and share it on Facebook? Let’s reach as many soon-to-be moms as we can and spread the word about healthy pregnancies.
Welcome to the show!