Shrimp and garlic – a fragrant, delicious combination. Garlic, like bacon, makes most things better. Here is a quick shrimp dinner recipe that can be served with roasted or steamed veggies, over pasta, or with rice or cauliflower rice.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, minced
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Slice lemon thinly. Place lemon slices, minced shallot, and rosemary in the pan. Heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Now put the shrimp and garlic in, spreading the shrimp in a single layer. Turn the shrimp over after a minute. Shrimp cooks very quickly – 2-3 minutes. As soon as it turns pink, it’s cooked.
- Remove pan from heat and sprinkle the shrimp with parsley. Done!